Designed to fit into a standard cavity wall with a 3" rebated surround the Revolution Balanced Flue gas fire boasts energy efficiency of up to 93.5% and features a full depth coal or logs fuel effect.
The Revolution is available in manual, remote or with a fully automatic Easy Flame control options with discreet, easy access buttons which ignites the fire and allows you to adjust the heat and flame height to suit your needs.
This glass fronted fire has an exceptionally large viewing area and can be styled with a variety of trims and frets available from the Kinder accessories range.
- Image shows represents the natural gas mode.
- Arcadia Fascia not suitable for Easy Flame Model
- Embrace Fascia not suitable for Easy Flame Model
- Ultimo Trim not suitable for Easy Flame Model
Accessories and Document Downloads
- Radiant & Convected heat
- Hearth Mounted Inset Fire
- 3.9kW heat output
- Choice of Manual, Remote of Easy Flame Control
- Coal or Logs fuel effect
|Safety||Flame Supervision Device (FSD)|
|Flue Type||Balanced Flue|
|Direct Heat Output||3.9kW|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||93.5 %|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Kinder Fires brochure now!